Transportation - School Pupil Activity Bus


Bus Pass Request Form

In Town Bus Stops

School Pupil Activity Bus (SPAB)

Transportation Safety Plan



School Pupil Activity Bus (SPAB)

vehicle that is designed to carry 10 or more passengers and will be carrying a student to and/or from any school sponsored event must have a School Pupil Activity Bus (SPAB) Certification.  The driver of the SPAB Certified vehicle also must have a School Pupil Activity Bus (SPAB) Certification. 


If your student may ride in any vehicle that would meet the above criteria you are required to check the vehicle certification and driver certification to ensure that they are both SPAB Certified.  You need to ask these questions up front, as this should determine if you would still be utilizing the particular transportation services. 


This regulation is for the safety of the students.  It is required that all parents/guardians and/or students comply with this regulation.  We want to ensure the safety of all Ripon Unified School District students. 


If you have any questions please contact Tammy Magallanes in the Transportation Department at 209-599-2131 x1127. 

Ripon Unified School District 
304 N. Acacia Avenue 
Ripon CA 95366 
(209) 599-2131

Office Hours (School in Session)

Mon - Fri: 8:00 am to 4 pm

Summer Hours

Mon - Thu: 8:00 am to 4 pm

  • Remind Logo
  • Outlook Logo
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Aeries Logo

This school district does not accept any form of discrimination harassment, intimidation, or bullying, based on actual or perceived characteristics of race or ethnicity, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, political affiliation, marital or parental status, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any impairment which is unrelated to the ability to engage in activities involved in the position(s) or program for which application has been made. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, Ripon Unified School District will provide you with one upon notice. Direct any complaints to: Dr. Ziggy Robeson at 304 N. Acacia Avenue, Ripon CA, 95366. Phone number is 209-599-2131.